I am beyond stoked to create experiences sharing three of my passions with you. Surfing, Teaching Yoga, and travel have defined my life in the recent years. I am here to bring people together, and to have an opportunity to combine my passions and my purpose on this planet it the biggest blessing and honor. I hope to meet you soon!
NEXT STOP – El Salvador
By joining me in El Salvador the week of April 18th-25 2020 you can get an in person experience of all the love and light and sparkles I share on here =) Please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have or if you know you are in, to reserve your spot!!! All the details to join us on this epic adventure are below!
Join us in El Salvador!!
The tropical land of right hand point breaks, sunny skies, warm water, pupusas and paletas is waiting for you. This *ALL INCLUSIVE* trip is a perfectly balanced week of adventures and relaxation. Waves, waterfalls, nature excursions, daily yoga, journaling and meditations are the very best way to shift with the seasons and effortlessly transition from winter to spring! We are so excited to host you for a week of all the magic El Salvador provides.
Cost per person:
- Triple Occupancy $1450
- Double Occupancy $1625
- Private Room: Request Additional Info (if Available)
***A Non-Refundable deposit of half the cost secures your spot!***
PAYMENT TO BE MADE IN FULL BY APRIL 4TH
- 7 Nights at the luxurious One Wave Surf House.
- Transportation to and from Airport and to all activities
- Daily yoga, meditation, and journaling sessions from the yoga deck with ocean views
- A/C in rooms
- All the waves you can surf!! Literally surf till your arms fall off! (Sunzal, is a rolling dreamy right hand point break, just down the hill, a 5 minute a walk from the house)
- 3 freshly prepared meals a day + smoothies, juices, snacks and non alcoholic beverages
- 1 full body therapeutic or Swedish massage
- 2 surf excursions to near by waves with photographer (or) 2 lessons with local surf instructor
- Full day mountain excursion, complete with 3 of the following: A coffee plantation tour & tasting, A local food festival / colonial town tour, natural hot springs. **An optional zip line through coffee mountains ($35pp).
- Volunteer beach clean up with local community and kids
- Half day adventure with hike to waterfall
- Local tour to La Libertad market with shopping and local fares
- A night out on the town
- And heaps of fun! =)
*Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase
*Additional add on’s:
- full day : Volcano Lake and hot spring day (3 hours travel) ($70/person, min 3)
- 1 full day : Mayan ruin (3 hours total travel) ($70/person, min 3)
- 1/2 day tour: See San Salvador ($45/person, min 3)
- 1/3 day tour : Surf Excursions or lesson ($50/person min 2)
- Surfboard Rental only $20/Day
- Additional Full body Therapeutic Massage or Swedish massage ($50, one included)